CureZone   Log On   Join
Weird Dream....

nappy4life Views: 1,158
Published: 16 years ago

Weird Dream....

Last night I had a pretty weird dream. I remember my husband and my 3 children where in this room with 3 windows. I couldn't see them but I know they where there. I looked out of the first window and it was like I was look up at the earth. The stars were really bright and they were shape like a man. This man had on a belt also made with stars. Across the front of the belt there were 3 or 4 red stars. In the same window I also saw the great lakes. I didn't really think nothing of it. So I turned and looked in the second window. In this window I saw the statue of liberty. The statue was lying(sp?) in the water. It was not completely emerged, it was about 1/3 of the way in the water. Now, the last window I looked into we were standing on the front porch. The sky was clear no rain in sight. Then all of a sudden I looked up in the sky to the left and saw black clouds forming as well as thunder and lightening. I then told my family that it was time to go in because a storm was coming. We all then went into the house right away and as soon as we step inside the house the storm hit. I then woke up because my alarm went off. Does anyone have any idea what this dream means if it means anything at all. It's weird because all my other dreams I tend to forget, but this dream I remember vividly!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)