CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ugly daughter inlaw

Views: 1,272
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,131

Re: Ugly daughter inlaw

I want to preface this with the awareness that sometimes dreams/visions are a way of showing and preparing us for what lies ahead. It arms us so that we can handle the specific situation it seems to present in representation. Other times, they are our inner most thoughts coming forward, getting the attention it needs because we don't want to think it in our waking stages for various reasons:

My interpretation of your dream is that there is a fear within you as a parent that your son might have married someone unattractive on inside. You say that she is a nice looking woman in reality, which causes me to think you are hopeful she is nice looking (beautiful) on the inside.

Time will tell as to whether this dream is your subconscious talking to you or if it's your intuition picking up on something about her personality.

In any case, it seems as though you should use the dream as a message to try to get to know her a little better (if you haven't already done so). Also, (if you haven't done this either), let your son know you are there for him.

As I type this to you I am feeling that in 1-2 years the truth will emerge.

God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)