CureZone   Log On   Join
A radiating metal ring

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
DawnWine Views: 1,535
Published: 16 years ago

A radiating metal ring

I've been having message dreams recently, but of couse while I can easily intrepret someone else's dreams I can't do my own. Actually, I've rarely met anyone who can do mine either. :>

I've dreamt about a metal ring. The image was almost completely disconnected to the dream I was having. Like the image overlies the dream, while the dream continues to "play" behind it.

The metal ring looks like pieces of metal close together radiating out in a circle, the centre of the circle is empty. It is like a symbol, or a picture of a widget used in a scientific endevor as a logo or such. I'm trying to describe it but I don't think I'm doing a good job. the metal prongs extend as in a flower's petals (only smaller, like long metal pine needles) and the centre of the flower is empty.

While some of the messages I'm getting seem to be self-directed, some of them are certainly warning that something untoward is happening in the world. I don't so much dream that something is imminent, as the set up for something not great is in the works.

I keep dreaming about my father-in-law, a very bad narcistic sociopathic man I've never met. Some of the warning is directed at me (an overlay of my concerns with some of my husband's own emotional struggle to break patterns in common with his father and how that struggle impacts me), but some of it is more immense than that. Like the trouble this bad man is causing is everywhere - so I think the message is more that a bad man I've never met is setting up bad things to destroy people for the enjoyment of it. Because he lacks the control he wants over people and so will destroy them to show his power instead.

I hope that telling people this will make these dreams stop. I don't really let on about this thing I have anymore really, but I really feel like I need to tell people about this and the dreams won't stop until I do.

If anyone can identify the radiating metal ring, I would be grateful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)