CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intimacy at it's highest!!

bublz Views: 1,011
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 506,751

Re: Intimacy at it's highest!!

Thanks for the responses :). It is nice to have another opinion on dreams other than just your own. I was only looking at the context of my dream and not much else. Kinda hard to break those age old habits you know?

Having had some to time to reflect on what you said, it now makes perfect sense that the other person in my dream could be a reflection of myself. There have been many amazing things happening to me over the last couple months that have transformed the way that I think, after years of being overly self conscious I have finally learned to be happy with myself. The last few weeks I have started to take drastic actions and better my life and future, I enrolled in college!

Is it possible that the dream could be carrying both meanings? Because when it comes to the literal sense of the dream, the man that I am seeing is amazing and after a lot of though, I truly want to spend my life with him. I have searched my soul and I have no more doubts whatsoever.

If anything else comes to your mind please let me know! Your input was greatly appreciated :)

Bublz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.172 sec, (1)