CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intimacy at it's highest!!

LoriAP Views: 1,146
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 506,724

Re: Intimacy at it's highest!!

Hi, Bublz

Sounds like a wonderful dream! On this forum, we often examine the people in our dreams as an aspect of ourselves. If you apply this here, it seems you have united with your opposite (male) aspect and all that entails for extreme unction. Quite spiritual sounding, actually. To me, explains the heightened ecstasy, peace and love. You join ultimately with yourself, you are whole as one, as you say.

Have you happened to make a committment to your self - self improvement, self-care, etc? Either way, it seems this is what you are giving yourself in the dream: self-love. And you accept it, obviously.

To me, the rings symbolize the intention for this to be a lasting committment to this union and merging of whole self. Maybe at this point you are still 'courting' this relationship with yourself but you really desire this to be a life-long committment.

Quite splendid!

Hope I made sense!

Love
Lori

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)