CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I dream that I can fly.

Tracey Views: 2,793
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 505,710

Re: I dream that I can fly.

Hi Musicman!

I have flying dreams too....and don't they just feel the best!! I think it really depends on how you feel about flying in the dream. If you're flying to 'escape' something then perhaps you're living in your spiritual body too much....but if you're flying and it makes you feel good and joyful and special (It sounds like this is your experience - mine too - I always feel like I'm the only one that can fly/dance in my particular style) then I really think it's an expression of your soul - possibly something you NEED to experience and feel as a healing experience or just an expression of how you're feeling.

I've also found that people that fly in this positive way are very 'mercurial' (Mercury the planet) - they have a strong Mercury in their natal charts - meaning that their Mind is a good one, they've got a good brain, quick....and it somehow contributes to these 'airy flights of fancy' - ya know? Flying seems somehow Intellectual - but totally spiritual too. A combo. Does that sound at all right for you?

I think it's interesting that you feel like you need to learn how to land properly! Interesting indeed! Perhaps these airy regions of your mind/soul (perhaps your 'mental body'??) have trouble coming down to earth? Do you have ideas that you want to bring down to Earth but have trouble manifesting them? (do you have any Virgo in you?)

There is learning for you in these dreams! I think it would be a great idea if you became fully aware and conscious of 'learning how to land' - you can request a dream that teaches you this before you fall asleep! Do let us know if you try this and what you get....

It's all out there - you just have to ask!

love Tracey
xo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

12.406 sec, (1)