If I had listened to doctors, I would be:

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
MidlothianGirl Views: 7,877
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,823

If I had listened to doctors, I would be:

-in bed with mulitple schlerosis probably non-functioning and close to paralysis

-would have been on 5 doses of Accutane by now and probably suffering from side effects from taking the drug, which is very dangerous

-so riddled with parasites and candida, there would be no telling what other diseases I would have gotten from a radically weakened immune system

-on medication for thyroid

-on medication for unstable blood sugar

-blinded by the Irisitis which used to make my eyes so inflamed and swollen, I could be blind by now

I think that if I were you, I'd trust my instincts and quit allowing people to influence decisions about my medical treatment and body. When I did a Colon Cleanse and picked a 1 inch bug out of the toilet that had legs all the way down the side of it and antennas, and showed it to my husband, that was proof enough that what I was doing (coffee enemas) was correct.

The fact that I researched my own treatments for m.s. symptoms and found natural solutions and cured my irisitis has made me truly understand that people have to take charge of their own health and ignore doctors.

They are bought and purchased by drug manufacturers, and really don't understand the human body in the first place. I hate to be cynical, but I don't trust most doctors. Not after what I've been through.

Good luck and take charge of your health; you'll be SO THANKFUL you did!

Godspeed and good luck!!!!!:-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)