CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gooberaye, a present

Ayehasherayeh Views: 1,075
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 500,336

Re: Gooberaye, a present

I already "Know" How should I reflect more deeply past an established "knowing"? when such a thing by definition causes me to go past that which I already "know" in search for a greater truth. Is there such a thing? What can reflection bring more than the simple "knowing" that is there right up front and always is? why the pretense of reflecting as if the truth of "knowing" is not great enough and there is something greater in the ever imagined future that is never quite attained? why do I need to deeply consider and or possibly think, which causes the mind to create reference points establishing the illusion of past and of future thus entrapping me again in the illusion?. Reflecting in that manner may seem to be comforting but so is crouching in a box with a crank and a hole on top with amusing clothes that distract others from my attachment to the springs by which I am bound and controlled and which cover my sensitive private parts that are never to be fully exposed or touched and likewise which provide enough cushion to protect me when I ascend and then again when I descend. Why can I not cease the thoughts and just "know" I love you?

From the book of Who is Anthony reflections, tome:1
written from before the foundation of time was established

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)