CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breaking up

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Andreas Moritz Views: 2,895
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 495,483

Re: Breaking up

One thing is for sure, we are not destined to suffer. We suffer because we make comparisons with what we had before or what other people have. We suffer because we resist what the moment brings to us. We suffer because we still don't like what we see in our lives and in others. Suffering is not real, just like darkness isn't. Darkness is merely the lack of light and has no power on it own. Suffering isn't a tangible thing that has anything in it but lack of acceptance of what is. If we could accept whatever happens to us with an open heart and mind, it would show us probabilities and possibilties that cannot occur otherwise. We would see that "calamaties," if they need to occur, are openings for something bigger and grander. By resisting negative things we keep their opposite (positive) counterparts at bay, thus reinforcing our belief that life is suffering. To grow we don't need to suffer, but when our resistance is too strong, then only pain and suffering can help us grow. There is nothing wrong about two people parting when they need to move into different directions. Hearts don't break unless they are or closed or have cracks in them already. It all comes down to how much we love ourselves. If we love and accpet ourselves, our heart can never be broken. Pain can lead us to love ourselves when we have resisted or disliekd a part in us.

I wouldn't rely on palm reading to show you your future. Your future is each new moment determined by your free will and by the way you see your past, no matter what is written in your palm. Palms show probabilities, but not which ones you choose to realize. That is up to you. In other words nothing is set in stone. My palm showed that I would die when I was about 30 years old. I did die while I had Malaria in India, but when I returned to my body I was physically alive again. What really happened was that one of my soul fragments were exchanged and returned to my oversoul, which caused the "temporary death." Had I trusted the palm reading I might have been in constant fear of dying. We humans tend to misinterpret nearly everything, a dilemma Jesus faced when he tried to explain the truths of life with with fables. If the future were predetermined, there would be little point of living and real growth would be stunted.

Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)