CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IBS and fatigue?

Bett37 Views: 1,194
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 49,391

Re: IBS and fatigue?

Hi there!
Funny that this would happen right after gall bladder surgery. Maybe it was a 'coinkydink!' (:
Fatigue and low energy levels COULD be symptoms of IBS... but they are not on the top of the list exactly. IBS symptoms are most always directly related to intestinal problems... if a person has extreme diarrhea or constipation...this can lead to many OTHER related symptoms...including the ones you describe.
Sounds more like you might have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which has a multitude of 'causes'... BUT!--I believe it CAN be managed. I will get bouts of this because I have fibromyalgia...but not to the point some people are afflicted with it.
Brain fog is usually caused by the body having to fight off and succumbing to toxins. A good Colon Cleanse might be the answer.
Also...what helps me is Vitamin B-50's ... a good grade of these vitimins.
I am starting to do the Flaxseed Oil and Cottage Cheese thingy because I have friends who just RAVE that they have so much more energy now! ... its not just to cure cancer.
I hope some of my rambling helps you! (: Best wishes to you.
Bett37

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)