CureZone   Log On   Join
Meditation questions

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
athena Views: 1,374
Published: 19 years ago

Meditation questions

Dear Andreas,

I have two questions regarding meditation:

1.Since our Sacred Santemony session I started to meditate again. I actually like to do the sun shining inside my head/body visualization, which you told me to do before the chanting. Anyway, twice now during my visualization I have started to mentally thank every person in my life for the blessings they have bestowed upon me and for helping me to advance. These are all people who I used to think were my curses and were the reason for my unhappiness. This is when something strange happened: As soon as I started to thank the first person my upper body and especially my scalp started to tingle. Then I felt some energy moving around in this area. What do you think that was?

2. I meditated a few times about two years ago. I used to visualize the energy center at the base of my spine and then feel it moving up. I was following some meditation lessons. However, I quit soon. The problem was that I could actually feel the energy moving up. That actually scared me to death because I had read that it is very dangerous for the kundalini to be awakened in a person who hasn’t reached a certain state of physical, mental and spiritual purity. I sure know I haven’t reached such a state yet. I have heard some horror stories about people who have mistakenly awakened their kundalini and then became insane and/or unable to continue living their normal lives. I mean, they even have kundalini clinics for these people.
What is your opinion Andreas? Is there some truth to the above? If so, I am not sure that I would continue to meditate right now. Or should I trust that my Higher Self would not let anything like that happen to me (after all, what could be the benefit of going insane)?

I hope you can shed some light on this, I am seriously confused.

With gratitude,
Athena
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Dear Andreas,

I have two questions regarding meditation:

1. Since our Sacred Santemony session I started to meditate again. I actually like to do the sun shining inside my head visualization, which I did before the chanting. Anyway, twice now during my visualization I have started to mentally thank every person in my life for the blessings they have bestowed upon me and for helping me to advance. These are all people who I used to think were my curses and were the reason for my unhappiness.

Thank you,
Athena

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)