CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'll post my experience with Holosync by Monday.

pumpkinking Views: 3,769
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 491,641

Re: I'll post my experience with Holosync by Monday.

I have been meditating with Holosync since Dec. of last year (2003). I started as I was experiencing some anxity... It has benefited me in many ways since then. I have only missed about 6-7 days total since I began in Dec. I am very dilligent about it, and even bring it with me on trips, etc. My anxiety is all but gone. Not JUST due to the Holosync of course, but, I believe it was invaluable. I finished the introductory level, and am now on Awakening Level 1. Using the second disk (Immersion 1.5) right now. Taking it slow to gain the maximum benefit, and because it's a bit spendy for a guy who doesn't make a whole lot of money.

It's really exciting to "meet" other people that are using it too!

You know? I'm VERY curious to see what Andreas would have to say about Holosync... On the plus side, all the listed/experienced benefits you can read about on the website... But on the minus side... Artificial manipulation of the brains natural wavelength patterns affecting hormone/chemical production (DHEA, dopamine, seretonin, etc.), and not to mention, the accumulated "EMF damage" from wearing the headphones for an hour, or more, every day...! What do you think Owen? Andreas? I'm hoping the ends justify the means here. The lesser of two evils? I would really like the expert opinion of someone as grounded and intelligent as Mr. Moritz here... Thanks, and nice to "meet" you guys!

Jim.
23 yrs old.
Blood type A.
Leo/fire/rooster.
Thinking I'm a vatta/kapha with a strong vatta imbalance and a wee bit of noticeable pitta... Just about finished w/The Key, by Andreas. Looking forward to "healing" myself following the kidney/liver/colon protocols...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)