CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Giving and Recieving Love/Highly sensitive people

debsreiki Views: 3,546
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 491,603

Re: Giving and Recieving Love/Highly sensitive people

Hello all you wonderfully sensitive people:
Your sensitivity is one of the BEST parts of you. Don't be afraid, since you are like me, I am happy to share with you that I have uncovered that this "challenge" is a cue/clue to part of your purpose here: to give love to yourself, to value yourself highly no matter what (lies/illusions) others tell or teach you.
Many highly sensitive people are involved with this quest...many highly sensitive people who are involved with this quest do many things to "insulate" them from the hurts: some use drugs/alcohol to deaden the painful feelings, some develop overweight as insulation/protection from them...some withdraw from interaction with others.
The daily practice (I don't know if you have seen "What the Bleep do we know" yet) is telling YOU and every cell within you "Thank you" "I Love You" "I Appreciate You" "I Celebrate in Being You" -
you have been judging or misjudging yourself and the reactions of others...they are mirroring what you are doing to you...take up the lesson and give love to yourself...say it in the mirror to your face, stroke your body and tell yourself. Start with YOU FIRST...When you begin to encounter others, this "love" will shine through and relationships will be easier - you will not be as self-conscious - because you have become sure of your value & loveability!
I only know how well this has worked for me and my husband. THen I meet new people, and "silently" greet their most loving higher self with the same "I Appreciate You""Thank you""I Love You" etc, seems this practice makes even the most venemous of encounters lighter...and more pleasant. They go away if you don't play with them!
With great love & honor,
Deborah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)