CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help

alisaun Views: 1,875
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 4,889

Re: Need help

Hi Bri,

I had the pleasure of meeting a woman who was a massage therapist. She had MS. I say "had", because she told me all her symptoms had gone away. This seemed odd to me because I thought there was no cure for MS. Anyway, she told me she did it by eating a "peasant's diet", which basically meant no chemicals or processed food. No food dyes either, as she said that was a big contributor. She looked great and healthy to me too - she was bouncing all over the place!

As far as Dr. Schulze , let me say that I am a huge HUGE believer in him. He has totally worked for me. I don't have MS, but I had major health problems and clinical Depression and bottom line, his stuff worked. I am very practical by nature, and even though I was unsure at first, his stuff worked, it worked well, and I use it to this day.

I have read all about his incurables program. I would highly recommend that you start it immediately. Read his patient handbook entirely through - his link is on this website. He uses the BEST herbs, and the most powerful, so it's none of this wimpy stuff.

I have done his intestinal formulae #1 and #2 and liver cleanse and also made my own cayenne and lobelia tinctures. He ROCKS. My Depression and physical pain is gone. I can't say enough about him. His products have done wonders for me.

I thnk his main premise is that all disease is due to blockage of some sort. Toxins can do that. The body is meant to be a self-healing organism, but when it gets overloaded with crap it can't do that. So the job is to get all the junk cleansed out.

I checked out the MS forum because I had a friend with MS and tried to help him with what I learned but he didn't want to hear it. It was really frustrating for me, but I know he had his own path to go on.

Best of luck to you!

Ali

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)