CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mental Block

StandFast Views: 1,525
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 490,359

Re: Mental Block

Dear Jamie,

I really feel for you. We all have a “monkey “ on our back – an event that took place usually many years ago in which you wish, you wish, you wish, you had either not done something or taken a different option. Sometimes it can haunt you for a very long time.

If something haunts you it’s because you allow it (it can not do it on its own) you have no control over events and decisions made some time ago – but you do have control about what you do NOW. You can decide that – the event happened sometime back and today you are going to cleanse yourself the best you can and set yourself on a journey of self discovery – and get to know the real Jamie that’s deep inside which is in no way affected. Embrace life to the full – learn Yoga, Meditation or anything for which you can develop a real passion and creativity. And cover the mirror with a towel (joke!). A famous Mathematician at Cambridge England called Hardy (in the 50’s) used to cover up mirrors each time he went to a hotel, strange!

Any way (sorry for the ramble) I think reading “Freedom From Judgement” will really help you. Andreas may suggest a Sacread Santemony session – I think you can really benefit from it as well.

Keep Flushing and cleansing and keep talking to your friends here at Andreas Forum.

Love,
Standfast

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)