CureZone   Log On   Join
Low Cholesterol

rod Views: 2,292
Published: 17 years ago

Low Cholesterol

Hi Andreas,

As per what I understand when there is something low or high in your blood like high cholesterol, or low iron it is as a result of body adjustment to prevent something worst to happen like for instance low iron to keep bacteria away. My question is, on my blood test my cholesterol was very low on 135 what could it be, what kind of defence mechanism is that of having low cholesterol? to prevent what to happen? or it could be just that my liver is so saturaded with stones that it is not able to produce and extract enough cholesterol? also should I try to add more EFA to my meals or if I do that will I make things worse as happens with iron deficiency and anemia. Acually righ now I just had my second liver flush and schedule to do them every 20 days. Also taking, chinese bitters, coptis, and Gold coin grass

Please advise.

Thanks a lot

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)