CureZone   Log On   Join
Q on blurred vision and liver detox

ms4runr Views: 6,517
Published: 17 years ago

Q on blurred vision and liver detox

I have been debilitated with fatigue for several years. Blurred vision started during fatigue. Blurred vision went away for 7 weeks while at a raw food retreat over a month ago. It has returned with poorer diet. I did a liver flush 2x in past 2 years with no results. This time, I am taking chinese bitter for 3 weeks first.

Here's the questions: 1- Is the blurred vision from overloaded liver? 2- everytime I drink wheatgrass juice or grass powder it knocks me out for 1-3 hours. Upon awakening my eyes are blurred and hurt in the light. Is the wheatgrass detoxing my sytem/liver too fast in some way? How should I proceed? My goal is to regain my health though diet and detoxing. I am just getting the energy to focus a little more on my diet, also. Do I need some kind of special support for the liver? IS it the liver that's being affected?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)