CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks StandFast!

janaki Views: 19,227
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 487,688

Thanks StandFast!

Dear StandFast,

Thank you for taking the time to pull this together for me...although I'm sure it would be helpful for others as well. Your lunch sounds wonderful....it's making my mouth water just to read it! It sounds a bit complex, but probably not too bad once you develop a routine and get the hang of it.

I'm thinking that I could chop the vegetables at night because my mornings are already jam-packed. Is there any reason not to do this?

Do you eat dhal every day? I was doing this at first, but now I feel I need much less of it now. I miss having the taste more often, I must admit.

I know what you mean about business lunches. I order nice food for my meetings and then sit and watch everyone eat it. I'm sure they wonder why I never have any!

I also know what you mean about heavily-spiced Indian curries. My hubby does like to cook sometimes but he tends to overcook everything until it's too soft and spicing is hot, not flavourful. I would love to share the cooking responsibility, but want to make sure I'm eating well. This, in fact, is probably my biggest problem, that I'm so busy that I can't always relax and enjoy my time in the kitchen. I think about this quote by the Dalai Lama a lot..."All relationships are governed by one act, the bringing of food".

Thanks so much StandFast...your suggestions are great!

Om om,
janaki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)