CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to deactivate Epstein-Barr 101

Courtney Views: 20,859
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 486,257

Re: How to deactivate Epstein-Barr 101

Garcia - I don’t know when I actually got EBV (or if I ever really had an acute case of it) because about 6 years ago I started complaining to my doctor that my allergies were worse than usual (I’ve always had allergies) and I was having heart palpitations daily. I never complained of being tired or anything like that, but she tested me for EBV anyway. The blood count came back high (positive) and all of a sudden she’s telling me I have mono. I didn’t believe her because I didn’t have the classic symptoms. Over the years (for the past 6 years) when she tests me for EBV it consistently comes back positive. Is it possible to “have chronic EBV” but not ever have had the classic symptoms of mono? Could that lead to candida? I’ve had candida for three years so I thought MAYBE high EBV blood counts have something to do with it, but it’s puzzling because I’ve never had debilitating mono. Do you see why I’m totally confused? When you had EBV did you have the classic symptoms??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)