CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Wrenn Views: 1,000
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 484,969

Edited

well youcam e to the right palce.
click ontop left corner above where it says Andreas web
youcan order his books there.. the one that specifically ahs in it the wya to fin dout your dosha is the key to health and rejuvenation.
I am about 2/3 thru tha tone, and also his liver cleanse bookis a really nice compliment with it..
youcan order the comp download or the paperbacks or haardbacks..
Imust tellyou / he make severyting very detailed and very simpel to understand .. no mumbo jumbo here..
just plain well laid out knowledggge..
i could not be ahppier in my choice of these 2 books.

whiel youare uptehre anyhow.. migh click on an drea dabout the ionized stoen s also 8)
and hey merry christmas!!
Ami B.
ps my son eis buggin gme lol he can eat alteh nuts he wants ! cept peanuts which he hates anyhow....
and i am supposed to avoid nuts except like sunflower seeds *smile*
and ijstu bought soem raw organice pumpkin seed butter/and also soem almonds and pecans!!
and he is sayign well looks liek these are all mine ...!
grrrr
but iam only 1 away form beign tied on teh kapha/vatta
so i am hopin gmaybe i can slip in apecan or 2 once in a whiel..sinc emy sedentary prolems were from injureis not health/ tho health issue s did then arise form it...
before then i think i must have been vatta..
i will see when back at my fullhealth/it says to redo the quiz in 6 months to see where youare then/ sicen we are all changing.. and that that will giv e a more accurate
result of what youreally are.. when yoaure in good health and cleansed up etc...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)