CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 7yr old with unknown worm in stool after taking antibiotic on empty stomache.

993366 Views: 6,812
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 484,008

Re: 7yr old with unknown worm in stool after taking antibiotic on empty stomache.

Totally forgot the other piece...sorry. My doctor said to hot water wash all bedding every other day for the 2 weeks, and each week after that. We use a bleach dilution of 1/4 cup per gallon to clean daycare toys (that's what I do, licensed childcare out of my home) rugs, floors, doorknobs, anywhere that is grabbed by many, highchairs, boosters, everything. We use an old milk carton, rinse it, add the bleach and water then put it in spray bottles: one in kitchen, one in bathroom that everyone uses, and one at the changing table. Then each night as everyone sleeps I spray all the toys, floors, etc. Seems like alot but it isn't. And once you get used to doing it it's easy....bleach has to be changed out every 24-hours or it loses it's sanitizing effect (who knew?).
Also the doctor said to shower each morning and wash the bottom VERY well without going overboard, but that was for pinworms.
Sorry, this got long also,
C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)