CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 7yr old with unknown worm in stool after taking antibiotic on empty stomache.

993366 Views: 6,821
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 484,008

Re: 7yr old with unknown worm in stool after taking antibiotic on empty stomache.

We just dealt with this....we had a pinworm come out of the baby's bottom during diaper change (gross)!
We, as a family of 6, took one pill the first week, one pill the second week, and we've--as a family--started Humaworm's product a couple weeks ago. You should know that what I've found out is that this is totally normal, if your child goes to daycare or school it is expected, and that every 6 mos. or so you and your family should do a parasite/worm cleansing. There are many ways to do this, most of which are here on the forum. I personally chose the Humaworm because it was easy on my 7 yr. old daughter and the childrens pills are really small, the pricepoint was also great.
Since taking it I've had alot come out,TMI. My husband and teenage son have no comment, but continue to take it. My 13 & 7 year old take it at breakfast and before bed with no undue problems, although she's clogging the toilet with paper, and he's in the bathroom alot more lately. My 2 year old is rebelling, but I'll get him again in 6 mos. No use in focusing on the small when we're shooting for the big picture!!
Just to put some perspective for you on this......lice, we see it, we know it's there, it grosses us out, but we deal with it. Same with worms and parasites, we just--at least in my case--grew up ignorant about it, so it's a bigger deal. BTW--not that this isn't long enough, but my husband and MIL were like " no big deal, duh." and laughed at me, as did the peds doctor. (as I was freaking out and insisted on a 10pm app't to discuss this)
Good luck, email if you need more info or just to comment!
C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)