CureZone   Log On   Join
Clarkia instructions? alcohol? Better than Parastroy?

pixie_poet Views: 3,964
Published: 16 years ago

Clarkia instructions? alcohol? Better than Parastroy?

Hello all!

I have several questions:

1)I've tried "Experience" and "Clear" By Awareness corp in 1997 and it did a great job (I know because I reeked and farted for weeks), but it is way too expensive (like $100 per month for 3 months minimum). However, I didn't see anything coming out. But one time, I saw a 17" Tapeworm come out when I was just experimenting with apple juice and psyllium husks to cleanse my colon. WHy did that happen?

2)Why do the instructions for Clarkia say to take it for a week and stop it for a week? WHy stop it? (I'd like to know)???

3)Is there any other (cheaper) place to buy Clarkia or does the sbherbalremedies.com website hold the monopoly?

4)Which is better: Clarkia or Parastroy or Clear?

I just started Parastroy and then saw some posts about Clarkia. Which is better at getting rid of parasites? I hesitate to use clarkia because I am alcohol intolerant. I am Asian and I do not have the enzyme to synthesize alcohol so it goes directly to my bloodstream. Additionally, I think I have a bad liver. Nevertheless, I am willing to risk doing Clarkia if it is way better than Parastroy.

Ok, these might be too many questions. Thank you in advance!

Pixie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)