CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: save your money

wrayc Views: 4,666
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 483,299

Re: save your money

I have been doing alot of searching online. Everything kind of points towards Tapeworm cysts. Considering the amount of meds i have taken and lenth of time, it kind of makes sense. As I know its very difficult to get rid of. I know there are several types that are known to complete the lifecycle in humans including H. nana, T. solium and E. granulosa or multiocularis. Im unsure how to proceed with this as I get so much sicker when I take meds to the point I have felt like I was close to death. Couple times felt like I was having a seizure, where my muscles in my hands feet and chest contracted/spasm. Also, taking meds had actually caused my health to deteriorate drastically. I know a big part of this is not knowing what I was treating. I think taking mebendazole actually worsened the problem from GI infection to systemic infestation. If Im infested, couldnt the die off of so many parasites kill me?I know last time I tried taking meds my bowels locked up (intestinal ileus) which commonly occurs with very high parasite levels. When Im not on the meds, I dont have that fear of dying, but I have other things, the constant SMELL, thinning hair, pallor, vessel pain, fatigue/weakness. Kinda feel like Im running in circles... or maybe a slow downward spiral. I have thought of doing praziquantel high dose for 3 or 3 days then albendazole 400 mg bid for a month, as it covers alot of bugs, but to be honest Im too chicken.

r.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)