CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I saw parasites in my eyes...

wrayc Views: 1,882
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 482,783

Re: I think I saw parasites in my eyes...

needless to say that while some floaters may in fact be parasites, some may not. I never noticed anything in my eyes and had perfect vision until taking anitparasitic meds. Then I began to see floating abjects. Some times they were just dark spots that move with my glance while other appeared more parasite like with different colors and motions in the periphery. Usually dissipates a few weeks later however.I also get the tiny strings crawling in or out of my hair follicles, L3 larvae that can be found in my bedroom, the bathroom, the bus, the desk at work etc etc....Talk about thinking that you just might be going CRAZY... I actually called a friend over to corroborrate (sp) my story.... same pour guy that also helped me witness all of the other findings (round, tape, and fluke worms) HOWEVER, he is NOT in fact a doc .... so NONE of it counts. I think we owe it to each other on multiple levels to work better toward a resolution of some of these issues and perhaps improve the lives of a few gifted individual in any way, be it the daignosis, the treatment or the aftercare and prevention of reinfection. This movement has to come from between ourselves

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.000 sec, (1)