CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites in head/throat?? Also Colonix; Need serious advice

TurboC Views: 12,836
Published: 18 y

Parasites in head/throat?? Also Colonix; Need serious advice

I'm 30, and I have suffered for over a year with a swollen throat, tonsil area... at first it was just an annoyance which prevented sleeping on my back, so I slept entirely on my side for over a year. The throat swelling has gotten progressively worse. Now add in post nasal drip and slime, especially in the mornings. Went to a doctor assuming tonsilitis or fearing something terrible like cancer (??), they said my lymph nodes were fine, that I didn't have tonsilitis or strep throat, but offered no diagnosis. Even more recently, I've started to notice a disturbing sensation and sound that seemed like things were "moving around" in there when I am not moving any muscles at all. Sometimes I can swallow and push against the swelling in my throat, and get things to shift or move around as well (accompanied with crackling sounds) in a way that does not at ALL seem natural. I try not to be paranoid, but at this point I am all but convinced I have contracted some kind of parasites, perhaps in my sinus cavities or ??? I searched google for ANYTHING mentioning cases like this. Couldn't really find any cases in humans, but apparently it is VERY COMMON for wildlife and other animals to suffer from parasitic infestation in this area, so I'm not insane for thinking it.

So, I ordered Colonix out of desperation, even though I have no significant bowel problems. I started out just taking 1 Paranil capsule a day, because if my THROAT is infested, that's what I really need. Unfortunately just ONE of these paranil capsules seems to give me a mild fever and significant foggy mental state for the entire day. I find I have to try hard to concentrate on anything, and feel very "zoned out." I don't know if I am allergic to one or more of the ingredients, or if I this will pass, but I can't imagine taking FOUR of these things per day. I think I am just going to send the entire program back for the refund, citing probable allergies. Especially after reading all the negative things on here about the other parts of the Colonix program. (Just 2 days of single paranil capsules also seem to have made me constipated, even with drinking water.)

So. Is there another, better parasite cleanse I can try? Do you think my throat/sinus problem could possibly be parasites, or something else is more likely that you can point to? I should also mention I have had constant problems with throat/lung clearing of phlegm for perhaps a decade, especially after eating. As well as upper-digestive weirdness at times. Again doctors are useless in diagnosing it, but I am wondering if this could be roundworm or some other kind of parasite also? It seems to fit the profile. The paranil does seem to have reduced my throat swelling, although maybe it is just the lesser food/sugar intake. When I dieted for a while, it also seemed to help the swelling (while waiting for my colonix, I was trying to "starve the parasites" based on reading about what foods to avoid.)

My immediate concern is finding out what on earth is going on in my throat/sinuses/head, and fixing it, but I wouldn't mind trying a good full system cleanse as well, as long as most people stand behind it. Please don't dismiss my claims, you haven't had to go through hearing these crackling sounds in your head/throat for months. I am a very logical person and am usually pretty good at troubleshooting, and again trying not to be paranoid, but I honestly can't come up with a better diagnosis (as intensely disturbing as this one is.) Anyway, help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)