CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diarrhea while on paragone?

daffyd Views: 5,867
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 482,237

Re: Diarrhea while on paragone?

Hi petey! No, actually I'm not completely sure what they were; from what feedback I got and research I did, it sounded like what I've seen is the larvae of flukes! I had them pegged as the larvae of some kind of tapeworm, except they didn't quite match the size or description. The things are about the size and shape of a small grape or olive, but off-white to pale yellow in color; at first I thought they were miniature tomatoes that had gone through me unchewed and been bleached out by the acids. When I've "prospected" one out and smashed it, there was nothing identifiable inside, just looked like green tomato flesh without any seeds in it. Based on my diet (fish and chicken for meat only), I was guessing they were fish Tapeworm eggs, but was somewhat reassured to find out that those eggs are measured in microns (generally too small to see). Liver flukes from salads seemed more likely, also given that the worst of them seem to be gone for the time being (until I do my liver cleanse, I'm sure!). I'm still planning to make sure I'm free of any and all "big guys", though!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.642 sec, (1)