CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice fasting short-term during/after Paragone?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
daffyd Views: 2,543
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 482,091

Re: Juice fasting short-term during/after Paragone?

Thank you for your answer, Mrs.! I ended up not doing anything different during the 5 days off the Paragone, for much the same reasons that you are. I also plan to do a gentler type of cleanse, but haven't decided which product, then doing Liver Flushes and fresh juice fasts (THEN we'll bring on that pineapple!). How do you like Paragone so far? I figured it would help with any Candida problem I might have; unsure, but several of the apparent symptoms of it. I do feel better with my hypoglycemia, which I think is a good sign that something is working. And I have not seen what I think are liver fluke larvae in my stool for several days now. The only thing I'm still wondering is if I have a more serious Tapeworm infection and, assuming from what I've also read, that the Paragone won't kill it off? Thus, I'm still toying with the idea of the CoQ10 enzyme or a zapper, but need to do more research and get more feedback on this before deciding. Don't think I'll go the way of enemas, though - I share the Barefoot Herbalist's skepticism regarding them. Congratulations on your weight loss! Losing the bloated feeling is great, isn't it? Since starting the Paragone, I've stayed the same weight, but noticed that some apparent bloating has left my face and neck area, as well as around the middle. Wow! Also, during the Paragone, I've actually been having far more regular bowel movements, averaging 3 per day (which I guess is good, like they say - 1 for every meal!). I just about always take Triphala (a natural fiber powder - for those burned out on senna or the other things that cause more dependence, check it out), but did notice my more regular pattern change back to 1-a-day or less just during the 5-day break).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.953 sec, (1)