CureZone   Log On   Join
Cool website

wrayc Views: 1,517
Published: 15 years ago

Cool website

Hey folks,

hope everyone is doing well. I found this interesting website. I am not related in anyway. I just didnt recognize any of those herbs and thought maybe somebody else would.
Websitehttp://www.herbchina2000.com/therapies/TTW.shtml
HerbChina2000.com - Herbal Remedies - Teniasis
I gotta tell you tho, between the online discussion here and alot of research, I have learned ALOT more than med school in the area of parasitology. I Actually think I understand what happened with my case. I think most of us have one thing or another, one naturopath reports finding at least 5 or 6 in every patient. Some times they may cause problems, but alot of times no, as long as they are getting what they want and you arent bothering them, and at times maybe self-limiting. But occasionally you have the misfortune of picking up one out of the ordinary that has a particular affinity for humans, such as my case Taenia Solium. These again can be relatively benign, lounging in your small bowel for sips of glucose, usually gravvid segments/proglottids are passed via the rectum. Be carful here tho, becuse the gravid proglottid appears differently than the multisegmented "Tapeworm". Also, be glad they go south but not north, although they have been known to actually reflux up from the duodenum region back into the stomach when the eggs are hatched in the pH. Congrats, you are autoreinfected. These larvae now will migrate OUT of th GI tract to more fun places like the brain, heart or lungs. at least 1/3 of all adult onset epilepsy is caused by tapeworms. Or as I did, you can take pharm drugs that kill the adult and larval florms, leaving behind the eggs of a newwer, bigger infestation.This is where it gets really fun folks,, just downt ask me to laugh. Hope all is well and thanks for the info.

ray
lemme know how goes the websites............. THANKS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)