CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experience with parasites in muscles?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
wrayc Views: 1,183
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,739

Re: Experience with parasites in muscles?

Personally I know nothing of the zapper, But I do know the effects of the pharm drugs. Altho, to be honest, the most "side effects" are the inital die off, and then the ensuing reinfection which typically follows. They come back with a vengence. I think the whole concept of going in with an atomic pharmaceuticl bomb, demonstrates the total lack of understanding/appreciation for the intricate functions of the human body as well as the entire infection process. So after hitting the person with a sledge hammer releasing all the toxin and eggs form those killed, now we'll jus sit real quiet wiaitng patiently for the eggs to hatch to get hit the second time, because you still have no immunological response to them. The logic is not there. The only way that we can intervene pharmaceutically at this point if to take the medication INFEDEFINETLY until we know there are no further stages or eggs in your body AND that the immune system has reconstituted itself, which takes months to years. And when I say indef... that means every single day up to three times a day. Becuase immediately after discontinuing the meds, those eggs will EXPLODE everywhere, unchecked by the immune system or meds. Also, there has been some thought that the parasites are actually "self-regualting", to make sure there is enough food to go around for you, them and their friends. One you offset that delicate balance, all bets are off, as now the stakes are survival of a specieces. The inital reinfection is much more severe than the oiginal until a new balanced is achieved. So given those odds, I would try to treat them chronically with herbs ( if you can tolerate them ) and maybe try the zapper.For the record mebendazole is poorly absorbed in the GI tract, meaning kills everything in its path or........ jus chases to much nicer places like your gallbladder, liver, lungs, brain etc,,,,

happy hunting!!

r.

best luck to you

r.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)