CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Correction in article

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
wrayc Views: 1,201
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,700

Re: Correction in article

thanks rabbit ears for the clarification, but that really was not the context with which that was posted. It was more for the information on different ways infection can manifest itself, methods/modes and regions of the body infected and general symptoms. As with any info, take what you need or applies and leave the rest behind. I think we all know that the thinking of the medical establishment on this issue is quite flawed, which is what brings us here to begin with. Many discuss the fact of how practionars regularly dismiss complaints of infection, even in the face of obvious evidence, such as the symptoms or even the worms themselves. But I believe even a bigger issue is the misplaced trust placed in the ineffective pharmaceutical medications. They give the meds then repeat the stool O+P, and if clear you are declared "CURED", which is ironic, considering most articles freely admit that these screening tests are quite innaccurate. Wouldnt it be more logical to believe that while the drugs eradicate one stage of the parasite, they do nothing to prevent reinfection by other stages or eggs. I read a study done in africa, and even incidences here in the states where when they retested treated patients 6 months later, the infection had resumed at levels previous to treatment, at which point they declared the patients "RE-INFECTED". Seems to be some really skewed logic involved here. Anyway, i digress. Again, thanks for the info, as I would certainly hate to ad to any disinformation out there.

be well,
r.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)