CureZone   Log On   Join
Addendum - my experience head/eye pain

Rabbitears Views: 2,916
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,495

Addendum - my experience head/eye pain

Last year, I had an awful experience with head pain. For days and weeks I had was battling with a small parasite coming up the esophagus. This particular one had a poke that was very sharp. I didn't have much sleep for a couple of days because it became really active at night. One night/early morning, I gave in and feel asleep. When I woke up, I had forgotten about the parasite and figured that it had gone down into the stomach.

An hour or so later, I had the worst imaginable pain ever. I knew it was a parasite that had entered the eye from the back. I felt a persistent, intense sharp nerve pain. The entire right lobe and eye felt like they were swollen. Immediately I became sensitive to light and could hardly do anything. After an hour, I managed to get up and make some tea. The only thing I had on had was some Republic Green tea (also anti-inflammatory) with ginseng in it. Within the hour the pain reduced considerably and I was able to function again. It took awhile for the eye swelling to go down. Unfortunately, I had reexperienced the same the with the other eye the following day. I can see these critters now. The one on the right has very sharp pointy ends, and there are a few in the left that are bigger with round ends (I'm assuming ascaris).

The reason why I'm sharing this is that any of the herbs that I suggested will do fine. After my experience, I decided to have on hand the combo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.340 sec, (1)