very seldom do i see it mentioned in alot of these "die off" symptoms what is really happening. It expalins some peoples complaints of easily bruising, bleeding gums, thrush, rashes etc and sometimes fever, as well as wheezing, unstable BP and elevated heart rate. Your body can become over burdened by this parasite die off from the allergic response and amount of bacteria released into your system which in acute cases may lead to septic shock with hemorrhaging (due to hypercoagulable state) and vascular collapse. Sounds technical but its simple, the bacteria cause inflammatory response in your vessels and arteries, which may lead to unstable BP, your platelets get involved and may actually cause massive clotting, typically in the legs, which is why, in the hospital they may give a patient high dose Antibiotics and steroids as well as antihistamines and sometimes anticoagulant. Herbs are more mild than pharmaceutical, so not as bad a reaction. But be aware, try to support your body in this time, stay ACTIVE, it helps prevent clots, and if you notice pin point petechai or experience deep calve pain seek medical attention. I didnt and now wish i had. Its funny, because the cure (at least pharm) can harm you more than the parasites.