CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lyme Disease Testing

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
alisaun Views: 2,312
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 477,822

Re: Lyme Disease Testing

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia by 3 seperate doctors. I had to go through so many before I could even find a doctor that was willing to order the specific labs I asked for. After what I've read, I am almost willing to be cash money that you have Lyme.

I have been researching Lyme disease for months! In fact it was here on CZ that I discovered that Lyme might be the root of all my probs. Here's what advice I can give you:

IF you are going to get tested for Lyme the ONLY 2 tests that are good are the Western Blot through Igenex. Do not send anywhere else but Igenex. Or, the Bowen test, which is the one I just had done and is even more conclusive than the western blot but insurance won't pay for it because it is done by a research lab. ( http://www.bowen.org )

Good for you for getting tested!!!!! Be aware that many many many people's tests (western blots from other labs, ELISAs, can come back negative because when you are sick with Lyme you don't produce the antibodies and that is what these test for. So often the most sick people will have NEGATIVE Lyme tests. So don't even waste your time or your money. The Bowen test at least is tax deductable. It is $250 and also tests for 2 other co-infections.

Anyway, let me know if I can help in any way. If it is Lyme it would be good to not have to mess around for several years before it gets diagnosed (like me! lolol)

Take care G,

Ali

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)