CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cocoa Powder for liver fluke cleanse??

daedalus Views: 4,657
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 476,634

Re: Cocoa Powder for liver fluke cleanse??

Greetings all,

Now, I am not claiming to know all there is to know, in fact I admit I know very little at the moment; however, after reading the parasite "theory" it seems entirely logical that parasitic invaders are responsible for the onset of dis-ease. It then makes sense that biological warfare or genocidal population control could be effectively administered by the polluting of water with particular parasites. After reading through parasite cleanse protocols I have considered the possibility of cancer (and various other diseases) being cured simply by eliminating all parasites and ensuring the body is well enough to fight them off when next they return. Hence, I am wondering if anyone agrees with me theory, and also if people here have cured themselves of dis-ease by extermination and elimination of parasites? I realise that the body must be healed once the parasite infection is eliminated, yet it appears to me that worms are the principle cause of cancer; metastasis can also be logically explained as the worm will obviously travel around the body seeking out vulnerable comfort zones for it to relax in, thus spreading the dis-ease.

I realise that this has alot to do with other factors; immune system, lack of sufficient sustenance, mental state etc, but this still all relates to the body's ability to fight off the parasitic tormentors. If the body is incapable of fighting them off, then they establish...and subsequently run riot if they are allowed to do so. Other treatments and supposed cures such as juice fasting etc would also make perfect sense as the parasites would have little to live on and would (or should) be flushed out with the waste as the body begins to partially consume that which is not necessary.

As I said, I know very little, but what I have read and thought of seems to make perfect sense. Has anyone here "cured" themselves of cancer or other severe dis-eases by eliminating parasites and ensuring that they do not return? Maybe this is all too easy and straight-forward, but it seems so logical...

Thoughts and opinions welcomed as always,

TCF.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.095 sec, (2)