My lips started getting dry and flakey yesterday, especially over a spot where I often get fever blisters. I thought I was about to have a bad outbreak, but there's only one little spot. Maybe the parasite toxins being released caused some stress on my body that caused the herpes to erupt a bit.
I had some mild diarrhea this morning and passed some red things. I'm a week and a half into a Parastroy cleanse and I ate fresh pineapple two nights in a row. Unfortunately, I also ate some dairy-free pizza with red peppers last night so I can't be 100% sure that it was nematodes rather than undigested veggies! I would have thought between the chewing and digestive acids, the peppers wouldn't have come out in such large pieces.