CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sw1ndle's Parasite Update

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
msteck Views: 1,520
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,525

Re: Sw1ndle's Parasite Update

THese definitely come from the gallbladder...i have passed hundreds of these during my very first flush a couple of years ago. I passed one about a year ago as well but a little larger and i thought it might be a tapeworm egg or fasciola egg. i sent it to a few people here because i saw a very similar picture in the parasite photo database here. creamy yellow color. No one knew even what the photo in the database was. i later learned they are gallstones. there is a photo in the forum here also of a gallbladder slit down the middle from top to bottom...you see a bunch of these yellow things lodged together in there. not sure if you've done a full liver flush but likely it will force even more of these out of you. i passed so many that they spread all across the water in the toilet so i could not see at all to the bottom. THAT WAS AWEFUL and stinky. never had one so successful since. good luck on you future cleansing, but be careful. some digestive tracks are weaker than others and you dont want to over do it. give your body time to "rebuild" in between or suffer many consequences as i have and still am from improper guidance...\"wont go into detail". if you'd like to see a photo, let me know...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)