CureZone   Log On   Join
msra

Views: 987
Published: 17 years ago

msra

Okie Dokie, doc says no skin caner, i am still having problems with my skin, looks like pustular Psoriasis on my feet, but dermatologist says no, says some people have scaly feet, i knew this would happen, get home from st louis come home and two days later got bumps again on my feet, never happens when i go to the doctor, just when i get home from trying to show them what is going on. So here goes, is it possible to have MSRA without an underlying problem ? i now have a boil type looking thing on my back, aint a pimple either, tried to pop it. laving it alone til i go to the doctor once again on friday. this has really got out of hand lemme tell ya. arms look fine, legs look fine, hands, feet and facial skin looks like i am back in high school with acne, but on hands and feet, not out of control yet, but i am freakin out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.047 sec, (1)