CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worms in my thigh!?!?!

moe549 Views: 28,332
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,984

Re: Worms in my thigh!?!?!

Okay I am kinda freaked, tonight I had a burning feeling in my lower stomach off to one side, I kept rubbing it, it was a small area. Well all of a sudden it kinda jumped and my whole stomach rolled and I got all shaky and hot and lightheaded and almost passed out! (never done that before) I had to hold onto the counter for a couple of min to recover. Then I felt movement in that area like a baby kick kinda ( no way at all ever it's a baby ) so I put my hand there and I felt a BIG movement on the palm of my hand! then over the next few min felt little movements in that area. Then after 10 min the burning feeling started near the kidney area and is still burning off and on for the last 2 hrs. I have to say that was not mucsle jumps.
It is the full moon tonight and they are supposed to be more active, I have never had this before. I need to turn rambo and start killing these things. anyone else have anything like this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.453 sec, (1)