CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worms in my thigh!?!?!

Rebeckah Views: 28,229
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,972

Re: Worms in my thigh!?!?!

All I was saying is that sometimes it may just be nerves, not a major parasite infestation. parasites are not the root cause of EVERY problem in the body. Obviously I believe the body has parasites, otherwise I wouldn't be here to begin with. :) But I think the whole subject can creep people out so much that they can over react and call everything a parsitic reaction. Maybe it is. I'm not saying you, or anybody else is over reacting. YOU know your body, I was just trying to provide some comfort. Since parasite cleansing is being done anyway, why overly-stress oneself by freaking out over being infested with worms?

God knows I'm panicky and over-reactive enough about it. Maybe I was just trying to calm myself... I'll stick to the nerves theory as _I_ don't need to be _that_ freaked out. I'll still kill 'em though! ;)
Go get 'em tiger! :)
~Rebeckah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)