CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I didnt know about l-cysteine

krupaclassy Views: 2,473
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,919

Re: I didnt know about l-cysteine

The way I've done it has taken months and is tailored to what my stomache and digestive system can handle. I have gotten the best results taking the l-cysteine and the walnut mix before bed, just after eating a small snack. I also cannot handle the gel caps that the cysteine comes in, so I take it out of the caps. (They feel like a dagger hitting my stomche!) Soooo, I put 3 caps full of l-cysteine in a small glass (just started the 3 caps level last night! yippee!!) and then add a small amount of water, stir until mixed and swollow as fast as humanly possible. Then I chug a half glass of water, cysteine tastes nasty!!! Next I take approx 10 mL of the Wormwood /walnut hull tincture the same way, with a small amount of water. Right now I only do this once a day, again because of my stomache. If you can do the gel caps, DO!!! That stuff tastes awful!! But its worth the momentary "yuck" to get these results.

The parasites, worms for me, have been sen in my stools. If you've ever seen the stools of a dog after taking worming medicine the worms in the stool look the same. For me the 1st seen was about 2 weeks later. At the time I only took 1/2 a capsule of cysteine and 2.5 mL of walnut tincture. Remeber, this is what I had to do for my own body. Very slow and steady is what has caused that list of positives to happen in the first place. If your health isn't as shakey as mine was then you can follow Dr. Clark's regimen as she discribes.

Hope this clears things up! God bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.688 sec, (1)