CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Theeerrree BAAACk...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
joanneurban Views: 1,263
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,918

Re: Theeerrree BAAACk...

This is soo gross and kinda scary. but I had been getting stabbing icepick like headaches off and on for a year. so I did a cleanse. after a couple of days in in the area of that headache, it started wiggling and moved farther forward. So gross and wrong. it did this for several days off and on then I never felt it again. and then a little farther in. I started feeling hundreds of tiny wiggles coming down the sides of my face. I thought I would die, and in the night I would feel more of the wiggles coming up my legs. but the worst of all was the loch ness monster in my stomach area. I could feel everywhere it went, I could even feel it with my hand somethime. That's just a wrong thing. I did my first cleanse in May and now I am doing another. All I am feeling so far is the biggy in my stomach, I don't know if I killed it the first time and this is it's cousin or he played dead. but it's back and I think he has a big friend with him. Okay gotta quit thinking about this, I'm grossing out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)