CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's happened to me too

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
megan Views: 7,433
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,783

Re: It's happened to me too

Hi Sedonia....yes, colonics are great, I do those too. I start to feel sick with parasite or bowel cleansing if I don't. I don't know which type of Colon Cleanse is best for me yet, I'm still experimenting. I have removed some plaque before using just P&B, but felt very congested and constipated, and so I went off it. I've tried magnesium oxides which got things moving well, but I didn't think it was liquifying plaque. I don't know, others seem to find it good though. I'm on the schulze intestinal formulas now and I like them. It's been about 10 days, I haven't seen plaque yet, but I'm at a slow pace and building slow. I've learned from past trials that with any cleansing I do, I have to go slow and build, otherwise the panic starts. It is a challenge to get the plaque out though while there's a lot of parasites, they kick up a real fight. I'll post how it goes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)