CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you reach the brain with this and what is paranil

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
puzzlebus Views: 5,038
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,792

Re: Can you reach the brain with this and what is paranil

Hi,

Paranil is the anti parasite herb program from Dr. Natura. It is part of the colonix program which combines a cleansing tea, physillium fiber mix and anti parasite regime. I have been doing the colonix for two weeks and have had great results. I started the program because I have had extreme upper abdominal pain that kept shifting from one area to another. I had an MRI, ultrasound and numerous blood test and no one could figure out what was wrong with me. I was lucky enough to be working with a naturopath, otherwise I probably would have been through several surgeries by now, none of which I am convinced would solved my problem.

If you want more info here is the link directly to Paranil info. http://www.drnatura.com/8886.php

Many of the hebs in the capsules are simliar I beleive to Clarkia . It has been a great system to use and very easy. Onn this site you can also read about a ton of success stories parasite related and they have a great customer service department for questions.

I am not sure whether or not the Paranil works on the brain. But since I started the program, shortly after anyway, the wiggling stopped, my thinking became clearer and my pain has stopped. I believe Paranil herbs work for systemic problems and get parasites wherever they are located, not just the digestive track.

Let me know if you have any other Q's. Cindy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)