CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worms in the head area---what to do

sedonia7 Views: 4,258
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,746

Re: Worms in the head area---what to do

http://www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com/mall/how_to_use_herbs_to_deworm.asp

Go read all of this, good info.

It is really good that you are taking responsibility for your own health. I did and now I am getting results. This is a new day a new age and we must do things differently. I have been getting great results by reading things on the web and then coming to places like this one and asking what others think and what they have learned from their research.

To answer your question:

The full moon is on the 27th so I would hit them hard before the full moon, probably more Black-Walnut at that time. Sometimes it can make you woozy but that is all. Then the usual dose after the full moon. A few days before the full moon, I think is when they procreate and after is when they hatch. However you do it, it will be positive. In the beginning dont try to do it perfectly. But....after this you should order the parasite program from Hulda and I can help you in this procedure as I have done it. You want to kill the parasites and worms and then you want to kill their eggs with Hulda's Wormwood and clove.

I am getting rid of worms mostly and some parasites. I cannot see inside of me only the symptoms and I have plenty that tell me it is worms.

We are in this together kiddo.

I will answer any questions you have if I can

What I have done and I hope others will too is that when we get well, we must pass it on to others that are in physical trouble and so desperately need help.

Joanne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.266 sec, (1)