CureZone   Log On   Join
Re all doctors are $ hungry

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
sedonia7 Views: 4,243
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,711

Re all doctors are $ hungry

Yes but what can I do about all these worms and my pancreas cramps too.

I was so dumb where doctors were concerned, as I always thought m.d.'s were the money hungry ones and that nd and all those were the ones to trust.....not so. I spent $300 on one nd and she never even wanted to talk about parasites and worms and didn't do a darn thing to help me but sell me lots of expensive marked up herbs.

So now am into self healing.

Does Clarkia attack the B vitamins in us. I feel weird today and so do my lips, really nervous. I have serious brain fog, so I need to go take my pomegranate pills

I wish I had a microscope, I have been having bladder problems for two years, cramping and all that. Now that I am on this Clarkia , this is where I am having pains and I think I am expelling them out of my bladder and that is why the pain.
When I pee I see all these white specks. I am glad to get rid of them. Also, the cran actin might be helping but those white specks were happening before that.

I need to send you another post, I want to tell you where they sell oregano oil and see if I should buy it there. Will you investigate it??? Let me go and get it. Be right back and post it.

Joanne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)