CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 13 on the master cleanse

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
chelde Views: 935
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,369

Re: Day 13 on the master cleanse

Hi,
It is VERY important that before anyone does flushes etc, that their eliminitory organs are working well so that they are able to handle the toxins and flush them out.

It is usually recommended to do bowel cleansing first and then a Liver/Gallbladder Flush and then Kidney, and then Blood Cleansing.

I have done The Master Cleanse for 38 days before, and many times before that, and I now wish I hadn't and stuck to juice fasting, this way for sure you are getting all of the nutrition and protection during the process.

What I strongly suggest is making sure that everyone drinks a potassium broth on a regular basis to make sure they are replacing the vital nutrients... that they loose from fasting, flushing, cleansing...

It is also highly recommended to do an enema before and after these things, and for fasting; before, during and after.

Hope this helps~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)