CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions about Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Garlic Freak Views: 1,415
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,391

Re: Questions about Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Needtozap,
I take the Wormwood ,clove,black walnut tincture and yes I do a para cleanse two times a year...the only thing I ever notice is my stomach burns a little so I do some extra yogurt but also, it can make you feel gassy, bloated and other things as they begin to die off...that is way too slow for me so I zap along with it and I also eat a bulb of garlic a day for about 14 days as well...and just recently I did the Co Q 10 dose and thought I was gunna die, only because it was in my head you know, a psychological reaction.
Now if this is your very first time to para cleanse ever then you might want to zap along with it and you may not notice much until you get the deeper ones..I think those floating around in the intestinal tract are going to go first and won't feel much, but when it gets to the walls of the intestinal tract and it kills them I think then you might get to feeling that bloated, nauseated gassy feeling for a few days.
Also, I think everyone is different in their reactions and I guess even if you notice nothing that you are still getting rid of unwanted invaders. I don't think thought that I have ever heard no one having any slight something happen.
Luck to you on your para cleanse...stay away from the Sugar and salty stuff they thrive on it...eat some burnt toast if you must, that helps run em out too. ahahha...not sure if that is true or not but that is what we were told as kids.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)