CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pictures by Hulda

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Garlic Freak Views: 1,860
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,389

Re: Pictures by Hulda

Deborah, I have seen these pics, well I had her book about 4 years ago and I got mad and gave it to the library because I thought it was serious quackery...well I have since decided it was a good book.
What I would like to know is how do you know what they look like? Hw to tell if you passed any? I eat a 1/2 tub of raw live cultured yogurt daily so I don't have weird or strange looking stuff coming out, pretty normal, but could those things be hiding inside the fecal matter? I mean how disgusting to think they are worming around in there...but do you really think we can see them with the nekked eye? Or does one need to put them under a microscope? That is even too gross for me to think about but if I want to make sure they are gone is that how I would find out? What about the ones supposedly in our bloodstream and on our skin that we cannnot see...how do we know if they are gone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)