CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: co q 10, does it make you sick??? will i die? i"m dizzy...

Garlic Freak Views: 1,482
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,392

Re: co q 10, does it make you sick??? will i die? i"m dizzy...

I am trying to get rid of possible infection of tape worms and all these other parasites that are supposedly in our bodies. I read it on the parastie cleanse forum....it's so gross to think about but I want to make sure that I do everything so that I am totally de-parasited.
I do think I had a psychological reaction because when I went to bed I felt fine and today I had more energy than I had in months...I didn't see any parasites pass but I think I unloaded about 5 lbs of crud from my intestinal tract. And I eat garlic daily...so how do parasties survive that? I mean I eat it raw, organic stuff...at least a bulb a day...I stink so bad I can't leave the house somedays but overall no one notices...

I also got the parasite zapper but instead of putting the wetted napkin on the metal, I just got in the tub because I figured a good conduit is a wet one and I want to make sure to zap those things down the drain...I mean I can't think of them on my body dead and all...just too gross to think about..so I went and bought a new mattress today too and my husband bought kilt me but I told him he can continue to sleep in the parasitic infested one if he prefers as I will have my new bed in a room that is inhospitable to parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)